My New Years Resolution.

     Everyone reading my blog, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Today, I'd like to talk about my new years resolutions. I have mainly two resolutions for 2023.

    First, I want to be careful not to waste money. Since I began part time job, I feel I started buying something that is not really needed for me such as snacks, drink in a plastic bottle, and such. I think being affodable because of income brought me such bad habit. Although each items are not expensive, if I buy them every day, the total amount of money I use will be enormous. This year I will bring my water bottle to university not to use the vending machimes. 

    Secound, I want to keep using English in dairy life. Actually, I'd like to study abroad next year, and I want to get the license of an English teacher, so I have to improve my English skils. Furthermore, just only one month later, I will leave to Malaysia to study English for about three weeks. I think in order to get skilled in English, it is important to use it every day, outside of classes. Therefore I want to keep practicing it daily and also want to get high score in TOEIC.

 







コメント

  1. I think your New Year's Resolutions are very nice. I noticed that using vending machine to buy drink is waste of money, so I'll also try bringing my bottle when I go out.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

WORK FOR THE EATERIES

painful weekend

I’m addicted to SOFT-SERVE ICE CREAM