I’m addicted to SOFT-SERVE ICE CREAM
Let me ask you a question. What would you eat if the earth would become extinct tomorrow? I guess some of you will choose ramen, yakiniku, sushi, etc. But I will say, soft-serve ice cream! In Japan, we call it SOFT CREAM, and I really love them. Since I became addicted to them, I have bought every time when I found a place sellig them, even if I was on my way home from part time job, so I can't say that I'm good at saving money. But why do I love them so much? Now, I have a part time job at a yakiniku restaurant. So I usually serve soft-serve ice cream to the guests. During the work, I always thought that I also want to eat. One day, I was hanging out with my friend, and we were talking about where to go. So I suggested to him to go to a shop selling them, and we went. That was the time I fell in love with them. I someday want to have a trip to eat a lot of soft-serve ice cream throughout Japan, and list up my top 3 favorite ice cream! Can you have the trip with me? I will welcome you!
Soft serve ice cream is smooth and fluffy compared to ice cream. Besides, it looks so beautiful with its pure white appearance.
返信削除You usually serve soft serve ice cream, so can you use a soft serve ice cream machine?
I used it once but created a crazy soft serve ice cream. If you can use it well, that would be really great!