A TRAGEDY WEEK
Today, I will talk about my tragedy week. Actually
I thought I was somehow a lucky man because I had not faced any big trouble
ever. However, now I think I am somehow unlucky man experiencing that week. About
a month ago, I was preparing to go outside, then I couldn’t find my wallet. I searched
my bag, desk, and such, but I couldn’t. I thought I had dropped my wallet somewhere.
The next day, I receive a phone call from police officer, and he said that my
wallet had been found. I feel so happy and I visited police station. When I arrived
there, I received a terrible news. There were no money in my wallet! I remembered
I had about twenty thousands yen to buy a gift for my friend and to have my heir
cut. My money was stolen by someone!
Five
days later, the second terrible thing happened to me. When I arrived the
station near my house, I found my bicycle had been stolen! Actually I had not
locked my bike, so it was not unnatural that that thing had happened. But I have
my money and bicycle in the same week. Can I say I am a lucky man? The answer
is easy.
Actually the age of 19 is a critical year. In Japanese, we call it “yakudoshi,” so please be careful!
I also forgot to lock my bike, but it wasn't stolen.I guess I was lucky.
返信削除