Self-Introduction

 Hello, I'm Kenta. I'm in the faculty of literature, and I want to major in the linguistics. In this blog, I'd like to tell you two things about me: what I want to do in Okayama University and my hobby. 

  I have a dream I strongly want to realize till I graduate from Okayama University. That is to study abroad for at least 6 months. The purposes of the dream are to improve my English skills and to let my point of view broadened. I think studying abroad broadens our eyes, by being exposed to the foreign cultures and communicating with people around the world. The country where I want to learn is the U.K. This is because I love world history and I strongly want to visit the British Museum. In order to achieve my goal, I shoud make hard effort!

 Next, I'd like to talk about my hobby. As you know, I like history. So I like to visit the ancient tombs. We call them Kofun in Japanese. After I became a university student, I have ever visited 6 places in Okayama and Ehime prefecture.

That's my self-introduction. When you read this blog, I am really happy if you put some comments on this page. 

Thank you for reading!


 

コメント

  1. Studying for a long period of time is amazing! I respect you because I don't have the courage to study abroad.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ayana, thank you for your comment! Actually, I donnot have courage a lot. But I think studying abroad will be a wonderful experience in our life!

      削除
  2. You have great goals and I respect you very much!I am not thinking of studying abroad, but I would like to go abroad once and see the cultural differences with my own eyes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Riko, thank you for your comment! I strongly understand your hope, and I'd like to know what country you want to go.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

WORK FOR THE EATERIES

painful weekend

I’m addicted to SOFT-SERVE ICE CREAM