painful weekend

     The morning of last Friday, I had the third vaccine of COVID 19. Actually, I didn't have vice effects of vaccine ever, even the second one. Therefore, I was not thinking that I would suffer from any impact of it. However, after I got vaccine, I had a pain on my sholder and a headache, even I didnot have a fever. To make mattars worse, I had schedule of part time job on Friday and Saturday! Although I could do my job as usual on the Friday, it was so hard to do that on the Saturday. The vice effect lasted by the morning of Sunday, so although I had a lot of homework the last weekend, I could not complete them. From this experience, I learned working too hard is not good. If I take the fourth vaccine, I will take rests of part time job. Do you have any episode about vaccine for COVID 19? If so, please share it!

コメント

  1. It's amazing that you worked part-time in such a state. When I was vaccinated, there were no major side effects.

    返信削除
  2. I also had the third vaccine of COVID 19 in December, and had a pain on my arm. I hope that COVID 19 situation will be better soon.

    返信削除
  3. I am just thinking about getting vaccine of Covid 19, so I would like to be carefully for my health when I had next vaccine more.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

WORK FOR THE EATERIES

I’m addicted to SOFT-SERVE ICE CREAM