I was so much nervous
Two weeks ago, I attended an orientation of Okayama Inovation School 2023. OIC is a curriculum aiming to give some knowledge to be a enterpreneur and establish a mental state to be it. Actually, I am a little boring in my university life because I have nothing in which I absorb in. Therefore, I thought I wanted to begin something new for me and participated in the orientation. I thought a lot of Okayama University students would come to it because I found the school by an email from university. However, when I arrived at the meeting place, I noticed thet only I was an university student and almost all participants were bussiness person. They wore their suits that looked expensive. Then I was so much nervous. At the end of the meeting, however, I found there was a man wearing the school uniform. He was a high school student. I spoke to me and exchange our contact adress. Then I realized that he was a student in high school where I graduated! Therefore we could get along with each other soon, and we promissed that if we start something new, we invite each other. At first, I was very nervous, but finally, I thought it was good experience.
コメント
コメントを投稿