Wated 900 yen

  I am really looking forward to February coming. Why? I am going to go to Malaysia for about 3 weeks to study English. It will be my first trip abroad. I am a little nervous because I am not confident in speaking English much. But further I feel excited to my new experience. Last weekend, I visited city office to get passport. Firstly I took ID photo at a grocery store. It cost 900 yen. After that I brought it to city office. However, I was shocked because it was not received by the officer. I asked her the reason, then she said it had a scratch, so it might be forgiven. That's how I was to take ID photo again. The price of 900 yen is not reasonable for me, so please be careful if you need to take ID photoes!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

WORK FOR THE EATERIES

painful weekend

My New Years Resolution.